- Kernodle, B.W. (1993). Panic disorder: What you don’t know may be dangerous to your health (2nd edition). Richmond: William Byrd Press.
- Silove, D., & Manicavasager, V. (2008). Overcoming panic and agoraphobia. New York: Basic Books
- Baxter, J. (2011). Manage your depression through exercise. North Branch: Sunrise River Press.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder:
- Foa, B.E., & Wilson, R. (2001). Stop obsessing: How to overcome your obsession and compulsion. New York: Bantam Books.Emotional Distress:
- Ellis, A. (1997). How to control your anger before it controls you. New York: Kensington Publishing Corp.
- Pert, B.C. (1997). Molecules of emotions. New York: Scribner
Van Dijk, S. (2012). Calming the emotional storm. Oakland: New Harbinger Publication, INC
- Tatelbaum, J. (1980). The courage to grieve: Creative living, recovery, and growth
through grief. New York: Harper and Row.
- Kubler-Ross, E. (1969). On death and dying. New York: Macmillan Press.
- Doidge, N. (2007). The brain that changes itself: Stories of personal triumph from
the frontiers of brain science. New York: Penguin Group.
- Miller, J.B.,& Stiver, P.I. (1997). The healing connection: How women form relationships in therapy and in life. Boston: Beacon Press.
- Frankl, E.V. (1984). Man’s search for meaning. New York: Pocket Books.
- Kostubala, T. (2013). The joy of running. Santa Fe: Ora Press.